Tuesday, March 26, 2013

top ten tuesday: recommended


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday the site has a new top ten list with this week's being the top ten books I recommend the most. Coming up with just ten is pretty impossible because I've read so many amazing books. To narrow it down, I decided to choose only amongst those I've reviewed so these are all titles published in the last few years. And after I made the initial list, there were many more I wanted to include, so I separated out YA into it's own list.

1. Sarah Jio's books (yes, I'm cheating): The Violets of March (which is the best of the bunch), The Bungalow, and Blackberry Winter

2. Hank Ryan Phillipi's books: Prime Time, Face Time, Air Time (love this series; reminds me that I still need to read the fourth book), and The Other Woman

3. After You by Julie Buxbaum

4. Grace Grows by Shelle Sumners

5. Miss Me When I'm Gone by Emily Arsenault

6. It's So Easy by Duff McKagan

7. Damage Control by Denise Hamilton

8. Friends Like Us by Lauren Fox

9. Firefly Rain by Richard Dansky

10. Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda

The Young Adult list:

1. How It Ends by Laura Wiess

2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

3. Forget You by Jennifer Echols

4. White Cat by Holly Black

5. Dark Eden by Patrick Carmen

6. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

7. Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski

8. Matched by Ally Condie

9. Beneath a Meth Moon by Jacqueline Woodson

10. Frost by Marianna Baer

No comments:

Post a Comment