Thursday, November 18, 2010

where did the reviews go?

I have really fallen behind this month! It all started with the extra election coverage I was involved in at work; now it’s the preparation for the upcoming holidays. I didn’t have this problem last year though, so I’m not really sure what has derailed me. But I am going to take plenty of review books with me when I head home (what else is there to do at the airport but read?). Because the carry-on I’ve always taken is finally falling apart, I’m considering my options for toting these books around. I’m looking at some sling backpacks since I think I might be able to get away with calling that my “personal item” and still bring a separate carry-on (I hate checking luggage).

But back to the reviews! I’m putting the finishing touches on one (maybe tonight?) and have at least two more that I should be able to finish in the next day or two. I’m definitely going to get some reading done this weekend since I’ve now accomplished all of my other pertinent tasks like getting new tires before the snow hits.

I'll receive a free product for review from CSN Stores for making this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment