Thursday, January 16, 2014

feature: excited about...

This month I'm super-excited that Flowers in the Attic premieres Saturday, January 18 at 8pm on Lifetime. Only a few more days! I'm hoping that Lifetime did this version right since the original was a bit of a disappointment. The sequel is already planned, so I'm getting ready to re-read the entire series by V.C. Andrews.

I also just found about about a new service called Grammarly. You can submit your text whether for an academic paper, business writing, or a creative work and it checks for grammar and plagiarism. I use Grammarly to check for plagiarism because even famous people like Shia LaBeouf can't get away with it. It doesn't take long for Grammarly to run its check and I found it to be pretty accurate. Grammarly has different pricing plans, but you can get a free trial for seven days.

Disclosure: I received compensation from Grammarly for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment