Friday, March 5, 2010

third gh

You know, I never thought I'd want to discourage a child from reading, but Molly on GH is that girl (good thing she's fictional!). It was one thing when her notions of romance (that she's derived solely from books) had her working on her mom and Mac or Sam and Jason, but now that she's trying to convince Kristina to stay with the abusive Kiefer because he's so "passionate," I want to smack her. I suppose she doesn't know Kiefer is hitting her sister, but still, Molly should know a little something about the way things work in the world before she starts spouting off about Kristina being mean to Kiefer.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment